Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tutorials! I love featuring science activities for kids here on In The Playroom so I’m happy to be sharing all the science based posts that were linked up last week. Kids can learn so much through these playful activities, even at a young age they will be making observations and picking up lots of scientific knowledge about how the world works, how materials behave and more.
Exploding Soap Art from Mini Monets and Mommies
DIY Spy Scope from In The Playroom
DIY Buzz wire Electric Circuit game from ET Speaks from Home
Pre-school Science: Absorbtion and Colour mixing from The Boy and Me
Disappearing Money Box Science Craft from In The Playroom
Exploring the Senses of Taste and Smell from Mum in the Madhouse
Science Slime from Science Kiddo
Making Volcanoes from Mum in the Madhouse
Haunted Science Experiments from The Homeschool Scientist
Preschool science – Colourful sugar from ET Speaks from Home
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Autumn Playdough from Kate
Thanksgiving Crafts from Gude
This week’s features from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
You might also like: