Welcome to Week 11 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I’m featuring three of my favourite colourful crafts for kids that were shared in the last link up.
For anyone who is new to joining us, add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us choose a selection of three posts each to feature on our blog along with the next weeks linky. As the number of people linking up each week grows, I’m sure we will increase this and may be able to feature your submissions into separate themed round up posts. Of course these will all be pinned – We do love our Pinterest!
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are a few of my favourite projects shared last week. I’ve chosen brightly coloured crafts this week, so cheerful and pretty!
Have a look over at Kate, Gude and Anthea’s blogs too as we each feature something different! There are lots of Spring ideas this week, with a chick theme over at Kate’s blog.
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post each week. This can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week.
- Please follow the Pintorials board. And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Anthea
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards.
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
We can’t wait to see all the fun tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: