Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are three of my favourite projects shared last week:
It’s great to see lots of different idea all done using a hand or foot print. These make such personal and lovely keep sakes.
This week we would love to see any Mothers Day crafts you may have, although all topics of tutorial are still welcome as always.
Have a look over at Kate, Gude and Anthea’s blogs too as we are each featuring something different!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post each week. This can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week.
- Please follow the Pintorials board. And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Anthea
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards.
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
We can’t wait to see all the fun tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: