It’s already the 4th week of our Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! That time has flown by! We are loving seeing what projects you have all been busy with each week. It’s great to see the variety of crafts, activities, recipes and more, that everyone has been sharing.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are three of my favourite projects shared last week:
- Disappearing Colourful Snowballs from How Wee Learn
- Styrofoam Printing inspired by a book over at Treading on Lego
- Coat of Arms Craft at Mrs Blythin Makes
I chose all of these because of how much fun they look for kids to do, and include learning together with the fun! Have a read of them if you didn’t catch them already in last weeks linky.
Have a look over at Kate, Gude and Anthea’s blogs too as we are each featuring something different!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post each week. This can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week.
- Please follow the Pintorials board. And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Anthea
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards.
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
We can’t wait to see all the fun tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: