You Frame It is a new canvas company which has just been launched, offering photo canvases, photo montage or text montage canvases.
We were sent one canvas for review and one reader will have the chance to win one 30 X 20 Canvas for themselves, worth £100!
With You Frame It, your printed canvas is delivered to you and you then assemble it at home. This is a more eco friendly method and also enables the prices to be kept lower. The assembly is very simple and took us only a few minutes.
How to assemble the You Frame It canvas:
- Lay the canvas stretched out flat on the floor, face down.
- The package comes with 4 metal pieces.
- Peel off the sticker backing from the 4 metal pieces to reveal a sticky surface. Stick the metal pieces right on the very edges of the canvas, making sure that they are centred on every side.
- You the fold in the corners to finish off the canvas.
- Use the 4 black pieces shown above to firmly secure the four edges together at the corners.
Here’s our finished canvas!
This is what the back should look like:
To hang the canvas on the wall, there is a hook included. This can be slotted onto the top metal piece of the canvas frame then you simply hang it on the wall making sure it that is straight in the centre of the canvas.
The quality of the canvas is very good with all the details of the photo showing up really well and very clearly. It’s best to use a high resolution picture so that it will look more effective when on such a large sized canvas.
For a second, third and fourth chance to win canvases, why not join the Youframeit canvas giveaway on their Facebook page. To enter this competition all you have to do is Like their page and post a photo to their Facebook wall! There will be three canvas prizes in this competition, two for the most liked photos and a third bonus prize to be picked by Youframeit!