The video shows how London Fire Brigade fights more than just house fires and highlights how much they do for the community. It launches the Brigade’s 150th anniversary celebrations, as part of a partnership running into 2016 aiming to educate children about fire safety outside of the home.
In true PLAYMOBIL style, children can watch the fire service as they rescue clowns and a rock band from a road traffic accident, caused by a dragon crossing the road. They save an elderly lady from a flood as a pirate ship casually sails past, and attend an out-of-control campfire attended by Father Christmas and a cowgirl, showcasing the variety of heroic deeds our fire fighters do.
For your chance to win one of the PLAYMOBIL fire fighter figures shown above, simply watch the video here and answer the question in the giveaway widget below:
To browse the PLAYMOBIL Fire Brigade range, visit http://bit.ly/PLAYMOBILFireBrigade
January 1st 2016 marks the start of London Fire Brigade’s 150th year in operation.
To find out how to join in the celebrations throughout 2016, visit www.lfb150.co.uk
The video will be used by London Firefighters and the Brigade’s Education team as part of their fire prevention outreach work, teaching children in foundation year classes (Nursery, Reception and Year 1) about the people who help us.
Enter via the widget below
Terms and conditions:
1.Participation in the competition is free of charge and does not require an order to be placed. By entering the competition – with the consent of his/her legal guardian if the user is of minor age – accepts these terms and conditions, and any other conditions or deadlines mentioned separately.
2. PLAYMOBIL will handle all personal details such as family name, first name, phone number and email address in accordance with legal provisions.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all persons aged 18 and over, and resident in the UK. Legal representatives and employees of PLAYMOBIL or LFB and their family members are not eligible.
4. To take part in the competition the user must submit the correct answer to the question on this page by midnight on 11th December.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn from all entries in relation to the competition. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
6. The winner will be notified via email and will need to reply by email to confirm acknowledgement of the prize. If a winner fails to make contact by midnight on 10th January, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn at random.
7. The prize:
There will be 2 winners who will win 1 x Special Forces Fire Fighters figure each
8. PLAYMOBIL bears the costs for shipping the prize to the UK domicile of the winner.
It is agreed by the participant with PLAYMOBIL that any further costs incurred by winners in relation to this competition, e.g. customs duties and taxes for the prize, shall be met by the winner or his/her legal guardian.
9. The prize may take up to 2-4 days to arrive.
10. PLAYMOBIL reserves the right to replace the advertised prizes with other prizes and to change the game rules any time. The change takes effect the next calendar day. In this event the participant is not entitled to lodge a claim of any kind against PLAYMOBIL.
11. PLAYMOBIL shall not be liable for any loss or injury which the participant may incur as a result of accepting or making use of the prize.
12. PLAYMOBIL is entitled to exclude participants from the competition at any time in the event of a serious breach of contract.
13. PLAYMOBIL has the right to cancel the competition at any time without prior notice and without indicating any reasons, particularly if technical complications arise.
14. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.