Carving pumpkins is so last year , this year why not make no carve pumpkins? There are a thousand ways you can go about it and only the sky is the limit but to get you started here are some ah-mazing no carve pumpkin ideas!
1.Gold Thumbtack Covered Pumpkins by Madigan Made
Some gold spray, a whole bunch†of thumb tacks and you are all set to go! Easy to make and the end result is stunning.
2. DIY Gold Confetti Pumpkins by Homey Oh My!
All you need for this one is washi tape, scissors and†of course a pumpkin (preferably a white craft pumpkin but you can always spray paint any pumpkin white).
3. Decoupaged Lace Pumpkins by Positively Splendid
Got some lace and Modge Podge (which you can make at home by the way)? This one is made to impress!
4. Gold Studded Pumpkin by The Happy Tulip
With just a little white paint, some studs and a pinch†of imagination you can create some weirdly awesome†looking decorations.
5. Fall Leaf Decoupaged Pumpkin by Club Chica Circle
Take a walk, gather some fall leaves and get crafty!
6. DIY Donut Pumpkins by Studio DIY
I adore donuts and if you do to, you’ ll love this one. Easy to make and the end result? Good enough to eat!
7. Frozen Elsa Pumpkin by A Pumpkin And A Princess
This one will make the little ones extremely happy and I’m sure they won’t be able to let it go.
8. Washi Tape Pumpkins by lil’luna
Because there are a million ways you can decorate with washi tape and you’re going to love these simple yet so cool pumpkins.
9. DIY Glittering Pumpkins by Project Nursery
Who doesn’t love some glitter?
10. DIY Paint Dipped Pumpkins by Ciera Design
You won’t believe how easy these are to make and they look stunning!
For even more recipe, decor and fun ideas this Autumn, check out our Autumn and Fall Pinterest board
And don’t forget to pin these ideas or share with your friends on Facebook!